[asterisk-users] Asterisk and MiniITX setups

Mark Greene markgreene at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 08:39:57 MST 2006

Doug,

This is a great price but I have a couple questions, as I am not very savy
with these systems. When you say, replace the ROM chip, what do you mean by
that? Replace it with another ROM chip, and how would I go about learning to
program one, etc.

As for the PCI riser card, I do not see that there would be room or even a
slot for a pci card in the system you linked. to.

My last and most important question is, can an 800 mhz chip handle much of a
load at all for asterisk once you put a PRI or FXO/S card in?

I would love to pursue this.

Thanks,
- Mark