[asterisk-users] MixMonitor and Queues

Jay Moore jaymoore at accu-com.com
Wed Dec 27 10:43:25 MST 2006

Ed,

Thanks for the help.  One more question, however.  Everything is working
fine with the exception of sox joining the calls.  I have sox installed
and monitor-join set to yes in both queues.conf and agents.conf

I installed sox after I installed Asterisk.  Do I need to recompile
Asterisk for it to work with sox?

This is the last hurdle I need to overcome (I hope) before I can use my
Asterisk box in a live situation.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Jay