[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4 - no PRI and no Zap?

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Tue Dec 26 01:26:15 MST 2006

> But apart from that: have you tried at least building that driver with
> 1.4.0 ?

Yep.  The build process seems to work just fine.  The ztcfg and zttool
stuff all acts normal.  I copied tor2.c and tor2-hw.h from the custom
1.4.0-beta1 drivers (that work just fine with asterisk 1.4.0-beta1) and
recompiled zaptel, libpri, asterisk and asterisk-addons in that order.

My concern is that the custom drivers might have one or more lines
changed in zaptel.c or something else.  I tried a diff but there was way
too much there so I bailed.

I've asked the OEM to let me know when the 'official' 1.4 drivers are
ready.

Thanks,
MC