[asterisk-users] Need quality toll free 800 number over IAX?

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Fri Dec 22 14:45:30 MST 2006

"Andrew Joakimsen" <joakimsen at gmail.com> wrote:
> NuFone isnt bad if you want a disposable termination account. But don't rely
> on it for anything.

Well, the voice quality left a lot to be desired, so I didn't make a
lot of use of the "service" anyway.  Perhaps, if I had made more use of
it, they wouldn't have been able to steal as much from me when I fired
them for incompetence, laziness and general rudeness.

Perhaps they think that if they rob enough people then they will be
in a better position to pay their upstream provider - leading to less
downtime and therefore less cause for customers to attempt to contact
the idiot running their "support" department (Jeremy).

They are in urgent need of a better business plan (one that doesn't
rely upon raising money by stealing funds from customer accounts) and
a complete change of staff.  Oh, and a clue!

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz