[asterisk-users] Need quality toll free 800 number over IAX?

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 13:05:12 MST 2006

Actually what will happen is they will get REALLY mad that you tried to
blame "your inability to correctly configure a system" on them, then they
will ask for an appology and when you say "why do you deserve one" they will
terminate your account. The incident I had with them involved their site
that was marked as "BETA."

THEY DO GIVE REFUNDS, only if its within the period you could still issue a
complaint with PayPal, once that passes they know you can't do anything so
they don't do anything.

NuFone isnt bad if you want a disposable termination account. But don't rely
on it for anything.