[asterisk-users] Need quality toll free 800 number over IAX?

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri Dec 22 16:16:26 MST 2006

If this (or any) company is really stealing or not living up to a contract
then why not report them as such, especially if they are US based. I would
suspect you would have another route to take.

If you don't do anything about it then they will just go on abusing
others and getting away with it.

At the very least the BBB (bbb.org) should be notified. They have a web
site and if it is really wire/internet fraud then the FBI
(www.fbi.gov/majcases/fraud/internetschemes.htm) has a site you can
register a complaint with.

Perhaps there should (or maybe there is) be a site that rates these
companies. If someone really wants business then they will do their best
to get on the top of the list.

Doug

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006, Kevin Walsh wrote:

> "Andrew Joakimsen" <joakimsen at gmail.com> wrote:
> > NuFone isnt bad if you want a disposable termination account. But don't rely
> > on it for anything.
> >
> Well, the voice quality left a lot to be desired, so I didn't make a
> lot of use of the "service" anyway.  Perhaps, if I had made more use of
> it, they wouldn't have been able to steal as much from me when I fired
> them for incompetence, laziness and general rudeness.
>
> Perhaps they think that if they rob enough people then they will be
> in a better position to pay their upstream provider - leading to less
> downtime and therefore less cause for customers to attempt to contact
> the idiot running their "support" department (Jeremy).
>
> They are in urgent need of a better business plan (one that doesn't
> rely upon raising money by stealing funds from customer accounts) and
> a complete change of staff.  Oh, and a clue!
>
> --
>    _/   _/  _/_/_/_/  _/    _/  _/_/_/  _/    _/
>   _/_/_/   _/_/      _/    _/    _/    _/_/  _/   K e v i n   W a l s h
>  _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz

"Those that sacrifice essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Ben Franklin (1759)

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *
*  215-431-6307		   *
* doug at crompton.com        *