[asterisk-users] Agentcallbacklogin deprecation

Jordan Novak jnovak at logisticshealth.com
Wed Dec 20 14:54:16 MST 2006

 I agree with these fella's, this is a piss poor way of fixing it. I
only know of one call center that used static agents, mostly because
they were sold a peice of crap and they had no idea how to use it the
other way. I think you will find the majority of call centers are
callback centers. This decision has taken Asterisk out of the realm of
providing reasonable call center solutions. VIVA ZAPATA!!!  Let's start
a revolution!

Message: 24