[asterisk-users] Agentcallbacklogin deprecation

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Wed Dec 20 15:21:33 MST 2006

I would not say that * has been "taken out of the realm of reasonable CC
solutions", luckily there are still a lot of ways to configure * to meet
the most diverse needs, but it's surely a fact that a very convenient and
used approach being deprecated will be an annoyance for CC designers and
will confuse the novice users. I am sure the developers who took this
decision had the best intentions and the soundest reasons, but the result
is IMHO a bit of unnecessary complexity.
I happen to look everyday at a lot of queue_log files from a lot of
different CCs, and I'd say that 90% of non-TrixBox users use
Agentcallbacklogin as of today.
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics