[asterisk-users] Match a Numer - then continue with dialplan

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Wed Dec 20 10:14:13 MST 2006

Yes, I can do that. However, in order to do all that, I have to match an extension first. Same problem as before.

> Your diallingplan is _so_ different to what we do, yet what you
> want to do is pretty much the same to what we do all the time.
I dunno about that. I think we're the only crazy ones offering company masked caller id, or else there'd be lots of people asking how to do it.

> But our Asterisk boxes have _no_ sip CPE's registered to them and
> our diallingplan is littered with database lookups. We have no
> static stuff in our dialingplan. And we have quite a number of
> users.
If you have no statuc stuff in your dialplan, how do you use the 'include =>' statement? We don't have users... we have companies. It's a hosted IPT service... and to make the problem even more insane, each company has multiple levels of organisational structure.