[asterisk-users] Queue Monitor not mixing if using UNIQUEID in MONITOR_FILENAME

Ex Vitorino ex.vitorino at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 20:20:53 MST 2006

  James,

  Thanks a lot for sharing the result of those debugging hours ! :-)

  I'm now left with two choices to begin with:

  1. Replacing the "." with a "-" within the dialplan

  2. Replacing the "Ubuntu Server" packaged sox version (12.17.9)
      with the most recent (12.18.2) which no longer seems to
      suffer from that sillyness...

  (yes, I did a quick new sox download/compile/test in a separate system
   and "soxmix file1.this.ext file2.that.ext mix.good.ext" started working
   with the new version !)

  Kind Regards,
--
  Ex Vito