[asterisk-users] Cisco 7970 + New Firmware (8.2)

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Tue Dec 12 15:40:36 MST 2006

I'm using 8.2.1 in 7961, it working fine, registration is OK, except I
must disable qualify in asterisk (phone doesn't respond to qualify "pings"),
one anoying bug removed is not displaying IP address of sip server
(asterisk) in caller id,
also same issue with needing rename jar*.sbn file on tftp server
anybody made BLF working on 7961 (7970)?
PJ