[asterisk-users] Cisco 7970 + New Firmware (8.2)

Matt Gibson diwelf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 16:32:05 MST 2006

Hi Pavel,

I tried to implicitly set qualify=no for the sip user, but am still
seeing the "registering" icon for like 10 minutes on the screen of the
7970. It is actually registering, just the phone doesn't think it is.
The phones always stay with a little red X on them showing the phone
doesn't think it's registered. Weird.

Thanks for the update! Hopefully these kick ass phones will work better soon!

Matt G