[asterisk-users] 5.8gig phone MWI

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sat Dec 9 14:12:06 MST 2006

The ad at this Panasonic site is what is so confusing. They mention a MWI
on the phone, which has a digital answering machine as part of the system.
Then in the text they mention the MWI requires phone company subscription
to voice mail.

http://www2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/vModelDetail?storeId=15001&catalogId=13401&itemId=96903&catGroupId=25039&modelNo=KX-TG5671S

Doug