[asterisk-users] 5.8gig phone MWI

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sat Dec 9 11:03:58 MST 2006

Well that is not exactly true. I nelieve it was clear as Steve stated
below that his Uniden MWI does work with Asterisk. Many phones advertise
compatibility with phone company MWI. Often people use phone company VM
and then have stuttered dialtone as well as FSK signaling to tell the user
there is a message waiting. There are definitely phones that will do this
I am just trying to fine out which ones do and actually work! Asterisk
through many FXS's would send this same signal.

Doug