[asterisk-users] queue agent Monitor

lists at infoway.net lists at infoway.net
Thu Dec 7 16:32:02 MST 2006

We had to deal with something similar to that a long time a go. I don't
know if things have changed since, but here is what we did. We had to set
the filename before sending the call to the queue. Obviously, this won't
tell you the DSTCHANNEL because the queue hasn't distributed the call.

exten =>
s,n,Set(MONITOR_FILENAME=${TIMESTAMP}_QUEUE_${CALLERIDNUM}_${UNIQUEID})
exten => s,n,Queue(queue_name)

As you can see, we store the UNIQUEID as part of the file name. Then we
had a process that monitored the call recordings and once the call had
ended, it would actually lookup the UNIQUEID in the CDR table and then
rename the file accordingly.

We did this for a client of ours a long time ago and I don't have the
source of that perl script to share, but it should be fairly trivial.

Hope this helps,
Daniel