[asterisk-users] queue agent Monitor

Ed Nuñez enunez at netoneint.com
Thu Dec 7 15:34:53 MST 2006

I just tried that and it doesn't work.  This may be perhaps because the file name needs to be defined before the call is sent to the queue.

When I saw you answer I thought it would work because it sounded very logical.  :-)

This is the macro I use to send the call to the extension

Just in case I put the line before and after the extension.

[macro-extensions]

exten => s,1,set(MONITOR_FILENAME=${EXTEN}-${CALLERID}-${TIMESTAMP})

exten => s,2,Dial(${ARG1}|30|t,,wW)

exten => s,3,set(MONITOR_FILENAME=${EXTEN}-${CALLERID}-${TIMESTAMP})

exten => s,4,Voicemail(u${ARG2})

exten => s,104,Voicemail(b${ARG2})

Ed Nuñez