[asterisk-users] queue agent Monitor

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Fri Dec 8 11:19:20 MST 2006

One thing you could do is use a third-party product like our QueueMetrics
(available free for smaller systems/SOHOs) and use its own internal logic
to link a callerid to all other information (call status, agent, time,
etc), search by different criteria and remote call listening.

Hope this helps,
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics