[asterisk-users] Digium TE407P vs. Sangoma A104d

Scott Keagy skeagy at ipcexperts.com
Mon Dec 4 13:23:26 MST 2006

I'd like to hear the feedback too... specific comparison interests:

* echo cancellation effectiveness (without introducing artifacts)

* ease of provisioning

* quality of wiki & other docs for giving detailed guidance/hints

* customer support from vendor when you encounter problems

* PRI protocol variant and IE support (e.g. name display)

* Q.SIG support for path replacement

* CAS protocol support (E&M winkstart? Feature-group D to get ANI?)

* load placed on host

* resilience to overheating (e.g. in poorly cooled wiring closets)

* Heat/BTU output

Thanks,

Scott