[asterisk-users] Digium TE407P vs. Sangoma A104d

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Mon Dec 4 13:33:00 MST 2006

We have two of the TE407P's active in one of our gateways, and it's been
an awesome card to deal with.  I'd definitely have to say, once we
installed those, the server's been extremely stable, the T1's have had
no echo problems, it just works.  I'd recommend the Digium cards.

Disclaimer: I've never used the Sangoma cards.