[asterisk-users] Digium TE407P vs. Sangoma A104d

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Mon Dec 4 13:21:37 MST 2006

Has anyone had experience with one or both of these cards?  I'm in a
position where I might need to recommend one over the other.  I've read
everything that I can find online, so now I'd like to hear of personal
experiences.  Everything I read on both cards is "5 stars! Awesome! It
Rocks!"  They both seem to have similar capabilities, similar pricing,
etc.

Could those of you who have seen these in action please give us some
feedback?  I'm interested in anything that might help me decide, be it
warranty info, vendor responsiveness, etc.

Thanks!

-MC