[asterisk-users] Re: Loosing IAX connection between offices

DM lansiptelecom at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 07:42:34 MST 2006

I converted my connections from IAX to SIP and still having the same
problem.  I'm loosing connection between B and A.  There is also an Office
C.  My problems seem to be with Office B.  Now that I have switched to SIP,
I still have the same problem when the IP address changes at Office C,
Office B looses connection and can not be restablished with a SIP RELOAD.

I think the problem is DNS related, either in Asterisk or the router.
Though, this is getting above my head at this point.  Can anyone point me in
right direction?