[asterisk-users] G729 Passthru?

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Sun Dec 3 19:22:46 MST 2006

I think you do need to buy the G729 for each call. If your system is
using anything other than G729.

That is the way I was told it works. But I don't use G729.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

(VOIP PBX) 1-866-638-1254

(Voip PBX) Free World DialUp: 780-217
WebSite: http://www.freeworlddialup.com/

We have Toll Free DID's instock
* * * NO MONTHLY FEE - LIMITED TIME ONLY * * *
http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=TF(NM)did

BUY Coins, Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email

For new and used security items