[asterisk-users] Sipura 3000 and Asterisk

Barzilai barcho at creacion.com.uy
Wed Aug 30 14:28:18 MST 2006

Franciso, can you make a call to the outside world, from the FXS port
and going out the FXO port?
I mean, without Asterisk in between. (The SPA300 can be configured that way)
I'm asking because I remember having trouble with the SPA recognizing
that the FXO line was "alive" when I plugged in a Panasonic PBX line.
But when I connected it directly to the phone company it recognized the
voltage or whatever.
If I remember correctly, the "503" error message is exactly what I was
getting. But this was almost 2 years ago.

BarZ