[asterisk-users] Sipura 3000 and Asterisk

Francisco Seratti seratti at sunesys.com.ar
Thu Aug 31 06:01:52 MST 2006

Barzilai escribió:
> Franciso, can you make a call to the outside world, from the FXS port
> and going out the FXO port?
> I mean, without Asterisk in between. (The SPA300 can be configured
> that way)
> I'm asking because I remember having trouble with the SPA recognizing
> that the FXO line was "alive" when I plugged in a Panasonic PBX line.
> But when I connected it directly to the phone company it recognized
> the voltage or whatever.
> If I remember correctly, the "503" error message is exactly what I was
> getting. But this was almost 2 years ago.
>
> BarZ
>

> Francisco Seratti wrote:
>> Dave Fullerton escribió:

>>> This may be a stupid question, but are you sure you are using the
>>> registration for the FXO port (PSTN Line) and not the FXS port (line 1)
>>> ? I usually don't give my trunk lines extension numbers is why I ask.
>>>
>>> -Dave
>>>
>>> __________ NOD32 1.1730 (20060829) Information __________

>>> http://www.eset.com
>>>

>> Dave, thanks for your time. Yes, im sure it was the FXO port that i
>> regitered in the Asterisk. Do you know in which cases a 503 "Service
>> Unavailable" is obtained?
>> I also configured the syslog for this line and im getting just before
>> the 503 response, the line: "<151>AUD:Stop PSTN Tone". I dont know
>> what is this, but maybe a clue. If you need an extra data or config,,
>> ask to me.

> http://www.eset.com

I did not tried that configuration, how should i configure Line 1 to
make calls through PSTN Line ? I will also try with a telco line, maybe
i have to config the tone frequencies to adapt them to the gsm gw tone.

Francisco Seratti
Sunesys Telecomunicaciones
Bouchard 644. 5to A. Puerto Madero
seratti at sunesys.com.ar <mailto:seratti at sunesys.com.ar>