[asterisk-users] Asterisk t38passthrough

Andy Kuo akuoca at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 12:28:15 MST 2006

Hi Ricardo,

On a 1.2.4 with the T.38 patch, I tried both
 t38pt_udptl = yes
 t38pt_rtp = yes
 t38pt_tcp = yes
and
 t38pt_udptl = yes
 t38pt_rtp = no
 t38pt_tcp = no

but still got " ...chan_sip.c:3716 process_sdp: Unknown SDP media type
in offer: image 5144 UDPTL t38"  Warnings

I tried it on Kapanga Softphone as suggested, and I'll tried it on
Grandstream ATA's later.
Are there anything I'm missing?

Thank you.
Andy