[asterisk-users] Asterisk t38passthrough

Ricardo Carvalho rcarvalho at iric.up.pt
Tue Aug 29 04:50:36 MST 2006

Finally it's working! I was doing everything well, the problem was that
neither the latest branch of Asterisk-t38 worked
(http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/group/t38passthrough/), neither
the patched version of Asterisk 1.2.7. Only the branch of Asterisk-t38
made from source version 1.2.4 works for me.
If anyone deployed with success those versions that I didn't make to
work, please tell me!

Regards,

Ricardo.