[asterisk-users] Asterisk t38passthrough

rcarvalho at iric.up.pt rcarvalho at iric.up.pt
Tue Aug 29 19:32:35 MST 2006

Assuming that the patch was applied correctly and that each context of sip.conf
and also [general] context have all those 3 parameters you mentioned above, try
to activate also the accept reinvites option in those contexts of sip.conf. Use
ethereal to try to see if communication fails in that second reinvite.

Regards,
Ricardo.