[asterisk-users] Connecting two asterisk servers

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 08:15:55 MST 2006

Hi friends,

Thank you to all for your response and cooperation to me. I have a doubt.

I have two asterisk servers and contains two public IPs. One * server is in Florida (USA) and second * server is in Delhi (India).

1) Is it possbile to connect these two * servers?
2) The person who is registered with Florida * server is able to make call to another person, who is registered with Delhi * server (like Intercom)?

Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

With ward regards,
Chandra.