[asterisk-users] Connecting two asterisk servers

Lacy Moore - Aspendora aspendora at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 09:53:25 MST 2006

Please search the wiki first.  Most of your questions you post can easily be
found by doing a search.  Put some effort into finding the answers to your
questions first and on your own, and then if you still have questions, I'm
sure everyone would be more than willing to help.

On 8/29/06, Crazy Boy <crazymoonboy at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi friends,
>
> Thank you to all for your response and cooperation to me. I have a doubt.
>
> I have two asterisk servers and contains two public IPs. One * server is
> in Florida (USA) and second * server is in Delhi (India).
>
> 1) Is it possbile to connect these two * servers?
> 2) The person who is registered with Florida * server is able to make call
> to another person, who is registered with Delhi * server (like Intercom)?
>
> Looking forward to your response. Thank you.
>
> With ward regards,
> Chandra.

Lacy Moore
Aspendora, Inc.