[asterisk-users] SendText Queue Notification

Brodie Macleod asterisk at apollohosting.com
Thu Aug 24 09:05:41 MST 2006

I know this isn't answering your question, but what I did for queue
notification was use softkeys on the phones that call a PHP script on the *
box that'll output XML for the phone to parse and display the queue stats on
demand. Of course your phone would need to have an XML parser or some other
type of minibrowser.  For sending SIP messages to my Snom phones I use Sipsak
to display agent login info and their associated queue(s) so that it's easy
for agents to know what their status is.

-Brodie