[asterisk-users] Polycom 501 vs 601 provisioning

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Tue Aug 22 08:04:56 MST 2006

Yes, the config files are the same across a single version of the SIP application software for 301/501/601. If you upgrade however, you'll need to use the new xml files supplied with that version. Polycom needs to get a clue and either make the files backwards compatible or provide a conversion utility.

Doug.