[asterisk-users] Set DID

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 21:25:19 MST 2006

CF,

Haha... Wow, what a great response.

> As I indicated, this wont be suitable because I I do this I lose all of
> the
> > time/day routing functionality.
>
> If you do what you lose what? Are you telling me that by sending the s
> exten to a numeric exten my clock changes? or is it just yours? BTW,
> watch out, your door might open as well, and your car might overheat
> because of this.

He's using FreePBX. It includes time conditions. If he just directs to the
extension he wants to ring, he loses the functionality of that particular
module. Although you never know... Sending s may very well cause open doors
and over heated cars.

I love this part. Listen noob nobody can help you short of someone
> that *knows* asterisk, and that would be the guys on this list.
>
> You have got no clue what you want, when we tried helping you, you
> insisted you got the solution you just don't know how to apply it, we
> kept telling you, that you don't even have a problem.

Cheers to that... Dean was offered several solutions here. Not only was
there no "thank you", but instead there was a plethora of insulting
one-liners sent back to the list. Seriously, when it comes to Asterisk, this
group houses the best of the best. The Digium devs haunt this list... Who
better to help you out? But if you're going to shut down everyone who tries
to help you, there's no way in hell anyone will try a second time.

Alex

--
Alex Robar
alex.robar at gmail.com