[asterisk-users] Set DID

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 21:10:47 MST 2006

On 8/16/06, Dean Collins <Dean at collins.net.pr> wrote:

> Hi Lacy and CF,
>
> As I indicated, this wont be suitable because I I do this I lose all of the
> time/day routing functionality.

If you do what you lose what? Are you telling me that by sending the s
exten to a numeric exten my clock changes? or is it just yours? BTW,
watch out, your door might open as well, and your car might overheat
because of this.

> Look I seriously appreciate all of your help but if you don't know how to
> Set the DID then lets leave it for someone who can answer, thanks.

I love this part. Listen noob nobody can help you short of someone
that *knows* asterisk, and that would be the guys on this list.

You have got no clue what you want, when we tried helping you, you
insisted you got the solution you just don't know how to apply it, we
kept telling you, that you don't even have a problem.