[asterisk-users] FAX questions

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 08:10:51 MST 2006

Hi,

>Another question. With latest version of asterisk softwares am I able
>using rxfax? I had read some remarks about incompatibility between TDM
>card and rxfax. Is it still exist?

I've been using rx for fax reception with  TE110P as well as X100P (this
only for tests and learning) with very success.
As far as i know what could be a problem is that SpanDSP doesn't implements
ECM (error correction mode)

For Fax reception, only with X100P i've had to play with rxgains, nothing
else.

I've had some problems only for tx fax lots of errors transmiting faxs, but
i think that could be because my * is behind a legacy pbx and i could be
facing time sinchronization problems.