[asterisk-users] FAX questions

Andy Kuo akuoca at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 12:18:23 MST 2006

Hi Marco,

I'm using T406P(with hardware EC) with a T1-PRI, and I'm having
trouble sending fax out though SIP ATA in the same LAN subnet with the
Asterisk box.
I can send fax out using txfax in call file, but I did have to lower
the rxgain and txgain.

This is what I'm trying to do:

Fax machine ---> SIP ATA  --LAN-->  Asterisk --PRI--> PSTN

Have you tried this?  Do you have to disable Echo canneler?

Thanks.
Andy