[asterisk-users] Fast busy signals... Satisfying my curiousity

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 11:43:39 MST 2006

I have seen this before, it a routing issue on CustomerAs providers side.
Here is my story:
T1 from Focal with 400 DIDs, every single phone in the world can reach
it, but Verzion wireless customers. After 2 weeks of back and forth
with Verizon wireless, they bumped the ticket number to higher
priority and withing 20 minutes the problem was gone.
Just found out what provider customer a is using, get a phone from
that provider test it, and open a trouble ticket with them.