[asterisk-users] Fast busy signals... Satisfying my curiousity

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Sun Aug 13 18:18:05 MST 2006

J. Oquendo wrote:

> Asterisk Admin calls T1 Provider
> Asterisk Admin --> T1 customer service --> Do you see 2125551212 dialing
> in? .... T1 Cust Svce --> Asterisk Admin --> Nope

Asterisk Admin --> T1 Cust Svce --> OK, YOU try calling 2125551212 from
both "on net" and from "off net".

Where "off net" is from a line NOT ON THE PROVIDER'S NETWORK.

The T1 Customer service won't see the call coming in and so cannot say
"it's your issue, not our issue"

--
Now accepting new clients in Birmingham, Atlanta, Huntsville,
Chattanooga, and Montgomery.