[asterisk-users] A good price for FXS 48 ports?

Don Tasker dontaskers at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 14:36:17 MST 2006

One way to do this would be some rhino channles banks

http://shop.resv.net/Shops/ViewItem.aspx/27934028032-45519589888.htm

you could end up with 48 prots for $2,390-ish. That's
fairly cheap way to do it.

Hello, I was looking for some FXS gateway with 48
ports.

I find some products in different webs but prices are
between 3.000$ and 4.000$. Someone that have search
about that kind of hardware find some website with
great prices?.

Many thanks.