[asterisk-users] Correct syntax for Set(CALLERID(all)...

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 15:19:31 MST 2006

Don,

Found this in the developer docs:

Set(CALLERID(all)=...) or Set(CALLERID(ani)=...)

http://www.asterisk.org/doxygen/app__setcallerid_8c.html

"All" should work... But I'd also ask the same question as C F: Where are
you trying to set CID for? Are you trying to set it on calls that come into
your system? In this case, "all" should work for you in the format Hugo
talked about. If you're trying to set it on outgoing calls, make sure your
provider supports it (and if you're using PSTN lines, they don't).

Alex

On 8/10/06, Don <sales at xwebfactor.com> wrote:

> dunno that there is an "all" datatype is there?
>
> Set(CALLERID(name)=John Doe)
> Set(CALLERID(number)=555121212)

Alex Robar
alex.robar at gmail.com