[asterisk-users] Quick One - PHP Script to restart Asterisk

Corporate IT Solutions - Michael Dunne michael at citsolutions.com.au
Thu Aug 10 19:56:34 MST 2006

I have spent the best part of half the morning googling a solution to
this but nothing has jumped out at me.

Is there a simple method of allowing dynamic changes to the extensions
via a web interface without having to go the @home method.

All I want is to make a webpage to select which person gets the call
redirections after hours, then reload the extensions/pbx_config.

Basically, a MySQL database will contain the phone numbers of
individuals. Another table will have the "Time Of Day" configuration in
it. The extensions.conf will have all the configurations for the
extensions for after hours redirection.

All I want is to dump out a new "timeofday.conf" into /etc/asterisk with
the updated refereces, then a last command like reload pbx_config.

A quick link with example code would be nice.