[asterisk-users] AgentCallBackLogin+Queue

Gleidson Antonio Henriques gleidson at predialnet.com.br
Fri Aug 4 09:38:09 MST 2006

Hi all,

    I´m begginner with asterisk and i need to setup one Support Call Center.

    First of all,

    I want to authenticate my users in call center with AgentCallBackLogin
or something similar and the tranfer the Logged Agent to main queue.
    I play with some setups from www.voip-info.org.
    But in all of them I have the same problem.

    Call center user dial 123
    AgentCallBackLogin prompt for User and Password
    I enter the same user and password that i have in my agents.conf
    AgentCallBackLogin prompt for a new extension ----> That´s my problem...

    Is there some way to cancel that prompt for a new extension ? I don´t
wanna give a valid extension to attendant, i only wanna put they on the main
queue.
    I´ll put my configs below just for checking.
    Any suggestions are pretty welcome.

    Thanks in Advance,

Gleidson Antonio Henriques

--------------------------------- extensions.conf

[trunk-group1]

exten => 0400,1,Answer
exten => 0400,2,Queue(queue-group1|t|||45)
exten => 0400,3,Hangup

[nulled]

exten => 123,1,Answer
exten => 123,2,AgentCallBackLogin(|, at nulled)

exten => 205,1,Answer
exten => 205,2,Wait(2)
exten => 205,3,Record(asterisk-recording%d:gsm)
exten => 205,4,Wait(2)
exten => 205,5,Playback(${RECORDED_FILE})
exten => 205,6,Wait(2)
exten => 205,7,Hangup

agent => 01,123,Name1
agent => 02,1234,Name2