[asterisk-users] Re: DUNDi with SIP

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Fri Aug 4 09:51:25 MST 2006

Well, after 24 hours I'm still trying to get SIP trunking to work. I'm going in circles and it's driving me nuts. Here's my latest sip.conf, that I have on both systems.

system 1 sends dundisip1_in as the userid to system 2. System 2 asks for proxy auth. System 1 sends an ACK and doesn't do anything else. It then logs on the console:

[Aug  4 10:19:59] NOTICE[30136]: chan_sip.c:9685 handle_response_invite: Failed to authenticate on INVITE to '"Chocolate Chip" <sip:dundisip1_in at xxx.yyy.142.162>;tag=as7da2967e'

:(

[dundisip1]
type=peer