[Asterisk-Users] Legacy PBX integration

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Sun Apr 30 21:21:00 MST 2006

Yes indeed I suspect that * is not passing any DID information on the
call. This could be because my Dial command is wrong or I may need to use
different signalling settings.  (Is there any other setting with pri_net?)

When doing pri debug I noticed a line that * was thinking that the other
side was not ISDN equipment (but there is a lot of output and I never read
debug output before)

DID was working, the PRI was passing it on to the Alcatel.

I'll have a look on the forum you mentioned.

Thanks!