[Asterisk-Users] FW: NuFone Update: DIDs

Kerry Garrison support at techdatapros.com
Fri Apr 28 20:47:30 MST 2006

AMEN!!

Any consultant that DOESNT take this into consideration should stick to
installing Windows and calling themselves an IT "Expert".

You can screw up someone's network, mess up a workstation, hose their email,
but you break someone's telephone service there will be hell to pay.

Kerry Garrison
Director of Technical Services
Tech Data Pros - Orange County's Mobile IT Service Provider
(949) 502-7819 x200 -  <mailto:kerryg at techdatapros.com>
kerryg at techdatapros.com
 <http://www.techdatapros.com/> http://www.techdatapros.com

  _____