[Asterisk-Users] Intercom Phones and Asterisk

Johnny Stork stork at openenterprise.ca
Fri Apr 28 07:07:00 MST 2006

I have something called an "EnterPhone 2000" intercom system in my complex which rings the phone when someone dials my buzzer number on the keypad. I can use any Asterisk extension to anser the call and hit "6" to open the door. However, I have tried using a "Digitial Assistant" with the message "If you are at the front door press 1" but pressing 1 from the EnterPhone 2000 will not perform the selected action (a RingGroup in this case).

Has anyone every worked with these types of phones/intercoms? Or any suggestions on getting it to work through Asterisk?