[Asterisk-Users] Some Extensions Remain Busy?

Johnny Stork stork at openenterprise.ca
Fri Apr 28 07:17:39 MST 2006

I have a fairly new, but functional install of A at H 2.7 with a TDM400 (1 FXS) and T101P (1 FXO) hardware. For some reason the analog phone connected to the FXS port and one SIP softphone goes straight to the voicemail indicating "....Is On the Phone" although it is NOT off the hook. I can use the phone and call out like normal. The one SIP softphone also does this, in spite of shutting down the computer and restarting, or even restarting A at H it keeps coming up as being busy..."......so and so is On The Phone".

This just started for some reason and all other phones seem fine?