[Asterisk-Users] Recomended Commercial PBX Bundles/Software

Johnny Stork stork at openenterprise.ca
Thu Apr 27 11:10:38 MST 2006

With so many vendors offering so many different bundles, packages and
various PBX systems, can anyone suggest either/or a well know, reliable
SOHO sized VoIP/PBX, based on Asterisk, as a software-only or
appliance bundle?

Basically I am looking for something economical (under $500.00), which
I could install on an existing machine with a Digium TDM400 with
a single FXO and FXS module? And certainly something that would work
right-out-of-the-box so to speak. I am sure there are dozens of people
that can fiddle with the config files, and some aspects of A at H settings
to get things working, but I need something that is for more simple
and workable out of the box. Looking for something with a good support
reputation and possibly even some form of third-party development
contributions. So far my experiences with A at H are not as straight-forward
or simple as I had hoped.