R: [Asterisk-Users] Snom 320 HOLD and TRANSFER not detected

Tommaso Calosi tommaso.calosi.list at sysmic.it
Fri Apr 28 07:02:59 MST 2006

Hi Franklin,

I've downgraded the firmware to 4.5 but that didn't solve. The problem was
in sip.conf in the field "fromuser" which i set to Name Surname. If I set
the fromuser field that way it doesn't transfer or hold. If iI set it to
N.Surneme ( without space ) it works. The strange thing is that on gxp2000
it works in both ways.

Bye and thanks

Tommaso Calosi