[Asterisk-Users] call queue problems

Dumpolid Exeplish dumpexec at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 11:55:01 MST 2006

Thanks Kevin,
the tip worked like a charm. However, there are newer issues now! Is there
any way of knowing which users are looed in? sometimes, customer support
users forget to login B4 they shutdown their computers (we use soft phones)
and "presistentmembers=yes" is set in queues.conf so the  users are not
logged off automatically . I have an extension on which I dial to get the
count of loged in users. Is there a way to find out which extensions are
currently logged in??

Thanks agai