[Asterisk-Users] call queue problems

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at mercury.net
Sun Apr 23 17:22:15 MST 2006

Hi,

What I would suggest doing, since we have a similar setup (where our 24
support contracts can enter a pin number to be routed to an on call
tech) is I use the function QUEUEAGENTCOUNT(queue name). Since you said
that the calls should only be routed after the last support person logs
out, just do a test to see if there is anyone logged in the queue, if
not, send them to the NOC.

example:

exten => s,1,gotoif,$[${QUEUEAGENTCOUNT(124)} > 0]?YES:NO
exten => s,n(YES),queue(124) ;Since there are more then 0 people in your
queue
exten => s,n(NO),queue(123)   ; If there less then or equal to 0

You also can run other tests and use logic and's and or's to make the
tests more complex.

Hopefully this will help,

Kevin